Thursday, March 12, 2009

We made it!











The best part about today was when we landed safely. The hardest part was when we were talking to dad because we were trying not to have tears. - Jordan








the best part of the day was talking to dad on the skype. the hardest part was not having a pool.- Andrew








Well, there you have it from the 2 polar opposite children. I think we are all a little over tired at this point...finding a position to sleep on the plane was interesting. Andrew wins with the most time- about 7 hours, followed by Jordan with 4-5 and a distant third Mom with none.








This place is amazingly populated...I cannot imagine this type of living. I made sure to point out to the boys the skyscraper like looking buildings that are basically one room homes. I have to say it seems quite dirty...busy. When we passed a wooded like area, Jordan cried out "there's a place we can take a walk Mom". I hope to find a park (saw one for a second driving through town- smack dab in the middle of town) and I am sure we will do some shopping tomorrow. Then it is off to the train on Saturday to meet the Waalas- I cannot wait for that! Jordan really needs some company though Mom and Andrew sure are trying hard to put a smile on his face...Andrew doesn't have to go out of his way though, as seconds before i sat down he screamed for me to come in to the bathroom where the bathtub was overflowing! And that wasn't why he yelled... he wanted goggles followed by showing off how he could do push ups in the tub while the sides overflowed. Yes, a smile on Jordan's face!




Here are some pics on the plane ride...what beautiful boys!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have more fun.I enjoyed the pictures.



    Max S.

    ReplyDelete